sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

metalwings

Hello, hello, remember me?
I'm everything you can't control
Somewhere beyond the pain
There must be a way to believe 
I have nothing left
And all I feel is this cruel wanting





We’ve been falling for all this time 
And now I’m lost in paradiseWe can break through
I won't give up on you
I can feel you in my heart, just show me the way
I don't belong here
Alone
I can still see your face
Where it's burned into my mind
I die every time
I close my eyes, you're always there


So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know.
My heart is just too dark to care. I can't destroy what isn't thereMore wood for the fires, loud neighbours 
flishlight riveries caught in the headlights of a truck 
eating seeds as a pastime activity 
the toxicity of our city, of our city 
now, what do you own the world? I don't think you trust 
In, my, self righteous suicide 
I, cry, when angels deserve to die 
In, my, self righteous suicide 
I, cry, when angels deserve to die So close no matter how far
couldn't be much more from the heart
forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters


never opened myself this way
life is ours, we live it our way
all these words I don't just say

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario